Thursday, March 27, 2014



Flower power!
One of my favorite things to do is walk through
 the arts and craft isles at Micheal's.
I always find something to spark a new 
craft idea for my kiddos!  
This week I found these great textured brushes (by creatology). 
They looked like lots of fun, and sure enough my kids
 had a great time making flowers with them!
I put out shallow bowls of paint. I added  the textured brushes 
as well as some foam shaped circles blocks I  had found in Targets dollar bin. 
 I drew lots of stems on the paper and then let the kids add flowers.
They had lots of fun painting with their new brushes! 
Tomorrow I will add them to the easel center 
and see what the kids come up with on their own!
Supplies needed
textured brushes
shallow bowls for paint
washable tempera paint
construction paper


No comments:

Post a Comment