Monday, June 2, 2014


Bouncing balloon prints
It was 110 degrees outside today in Phoenix! That 
meant I needed to find some creative inside activities for the kids! 
They had so much fun bouncing balloons through
florescent colored paint and onto white 
paper.  The paintings came out super cute! I gave each
child a paper plate with 4 puddles of paint and a
 balloon (don't blow them up to big). Then I showed them how to dip 
the balloon and bounce it over the paper until the paint was gone. 
They giggled as they painted picture after picture!Once the pictures  
were dry I stapled their paintings together and we made bouncing 
balloon books. I set foam stickers out  for them to add to
 each page of their book and had them dictate a story line
 for me to write on each page. They came up with such cute stories!
This was definitely a  fun and entertaining activity that keep us all nice and cool!

Supplies needed
florescent paint (a fun change from primary colors)
paper plates
balloons
white paper
optional --stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment