Thursday, July 16, 2015


Baby Moses 

God is always with us was today's
Bible focus.The story of Moses is perfect for teaching about
 Gods  presence. From the time Moses was a baby all through his
  adulthood God was always right there with
him. I want the kids to know that He is also
right with us all the time. I had found some plastic pot
scrubbers at the dollar store and knew they would be fun
to paint with. Before we started I hot glued the pot scrubbers to
 the top of medicine bottles. These make great handles!
I then put different shades of blue paint on paper plates.
I added a plate of white paint so the kids could create shades
 of light blue and green paint for the reeds in the water. I found 
the colorful baby Moses at christianpreschoolprintables.com.
They were actually a file folder game, but worked great on
our Nile river. The pot scrubbers and paint created great rivers! 
After they had dried a bit the kids picked out a 
colorful Moses and glued him on. 
Supplies needed
plastic pot scrubbers
white construction paper
baby Moses printable's
paint & paper plates

  

No comments:

Post a Comment