Monday, April 7, 2014

Playdoh creatures!
Today at the art table I decided to put out the
playdoh. Instead of cookie cutters I put out assorted sizes 
and colors of crafts sticks, googly eyes,colored pasta,cut up 
  straws and jewels. I added safety scissors, rollers,spatulas,plastic
 pizza cutters and the dough presses. The kids spent all morning making
funny creatures, animals and superheros.They had such
fun pushing the sticks and pastas into their dough! They loved that their 
masterpieces had eyes mouths and noses! They even used the pasta and 
jewels to make magnificent outfits! They had such fun at the playdoh table! 
Supplies needed
Playdoh ( I like to make my own.
There are lots of recipes on the Internet).
Assorted craft sticks, straws, pasta, jewels, googly 
eyes or anything else you think would be fun to use!
playdoh tools such as  rollers, dough presses, 
spatulas,  plastic pizza cutters, and safety scissors.






No comments:

Post a Comment